The Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Evaluation (CADRE) is a South African non-profit organisation working in the area of HIV/AIDS research, programme development and communication.
CADRE is committed to fast-tracking appropriate and effective responses to HIV/AIDS through informing policy and developing coherent strategic models for interventions. CADRE works in sub-Saharan Africa with a primary focus on southern Africa, from our head office in Johannesburg.
Our work includes:
- Health communications research, development and evaluation
- Strategic input on HIV/AIDS policies, strategies, models and interventions
- Qualitative and quantitative epidemiological, socio-behavioural and communications surveys
- Monitoring and evaluation of HIV and AIDS programmes
- Strategic HIV and AIDS prevention training
CADRE strives to place key HIV and AIDS research in the public domain. Our website provides access to a wide range of contemporary research, conference papers, communication materials and links to HIV and AIDS
We are currently updating our website.
Thank you for your patience
Please report broken links: click here